Monday, July 29, 2013

Santiago

I came to Santiago to study in college, 5 years ago.  At the time I thought that Santiago was great but then I changed my mind, I could see the quiet of my last town was pretty good, really clear skies and star-filled nights. I like a few thing of Santiago but one of them is that we can find many things to do, especially in the cultural sense. Particularly you can find a lots of plays in theaters.

I dislike about this city is the pollution in every way. If we go to a hill of the city, for example: "San Cristobal", you can see how we are swimming in smog and noise pollution is terrible, especially in the center.
One change I would make is the installation of solar panels on all houses and buildings to start using solar energy.

The advice I would give to a stranger is that a couple of days visiting the city and then travel to south or north of Chile and see the real wonders of our country.


No comments:

Post a Comment