Monday, April 22, 2013

Goran Bregovic - Ederlezi (live, 2005)




This is some difficult to me. It’s hard select one song, because I have a lot of favorite’s songs. But in this moment, if I have to choose one that will be Ederlezi” of Goran Bregovic.  This song has been used for the movie “Time of the Gypsies” by Emir Kusturica.

I heard this song for first time when I saw the film of Kusturica whit friends, 1 or 2 year ago and I liked immediately because this song reminds me what I want for my future, for my travels. It´s a dream for me to know all these regions, I want to know Yugoslavia, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, etc. It´s my fantasy to know the culture, the people, the food and traditions of those areas.  I like this song too because the voice of the woman it’s so nice, she can transmit a lot of feelings with her voice, and sound of the instrument are greats, the musicians are a really good orchestra. Goran Bregovic it’s a really prodigious compositor, he can accomplish a complement between the sounds of instrument and the voice, really wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. It is a very unusual kind of music for a favourite song haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kusturika's films. In general the music is great.

    ReplyDelete