Monday, April 29, 2013

Prague


I really don’t have a lot of ambitions, just a few but maybe could be difficult.  The thing what I really want to do is travel and visit as many countries as possible. But if I have to select one place in specific now, I have to say Praga the capital of Czech Republic, this city is considerate one of the most beautiful cites in the world, because this place don’t receive any big attacks in the period of worlds wars, indeed the city have a very big castle and enormous cathedral. I would like to achieve this ambition because I think if you travel around the world and see or feel other cultures you can understand the life in another way, I think is the only way to expand your mind.

 The inspiration of this travel comes with one friend, because he go to Praga in the summer and he told me all of his adventures, and mentioned all the wonders of the place, also in TV I saw a program of Praga and a traveller show the culture, the food, and I really like the place.

If I accomplish this ambition I can consider another place in the world to visit, other peoples to know, and another dream to realize.


See you soon. 

3 comments:

  1. I think Praga it's very beautiful, I hope visit that city one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few days ago, I found out that it will be a photography exhibition about Czech Republic in the Modern Art Museum. You must see it!

    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Praga just in pictures and photos. It should be very beautiful. I hope visit that one day too!

    ReplyDelete