Monday, April 8, 2013


I use internet a lot. I visit 3 sites dearly: facebook, gmail and google. All days I have to view gmail because it’s my way for communicate with my people and university. If I don’t know anything I google it and that it’s resolve.  Indeed for all my college works I use the internet for do it. But I use the internet for fun too: games, movies, TV shows, etc.

My favorite website it’s www.simpsonizados.com , on that site you can see all the chapters of the Simpsons, my favorite TV show. The chapters are organized for seasons, you can see it in high definition with or without subtitles and you can choose if you want the original audio o the translated audio. Also, on the right hand side of the website you can see a list whit a lot of  titles of an others TV shows, for example: White collar, Modern family, The following, Friend, Two and a half men, The big bang theory, Spartacus, Dr house, etc. I discovered the web site on google, one day I wanted to see the Simpsons and the TV didn’t show it, and I google it. I visit the website a lot, 5 time a week or more. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice! And are the servers good?? I hope so... There are a lot of TV series that I would like to see in the website! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know of the existence of this page. I love The Simpsons, very thanks for the date.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, now can miss my time in a different page, thanks for you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever use this site, but I know the other sites associated with it, actually watch Spartacus or The big bang theory from this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Simpsons series are great. I like that family, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the series too. I didn't know this site. Great!

    ReplyDelete